Our areas of UK visa and immigration expertise
Overview of the areas in which we specialise.
Please note: we do not provide any advice or services for Entry Clearance visa applications to persons who must apply from North America.
Further Leave to Remain (FLR)
From the Points Based System (PBS) to family/partner applications, we can represent and advise you in most FLR and extension matters listed below:
- Ancestry visa extension
- Ancestry visa dependency
- Spouse/civil partner of a settled person
- Unmarried partner of a settled person
- Graduate visa
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
We have years of experience in drafting, preparing and submitting permanent residency applications, based on the following:
- 5 years residency under employment category visas
- 5 years residency as an Ancestry visa holder
- 5 years of holding a spouse/civil partner/unmarried partner visa
- 10 years lawful residence
Any questions about our services?
Contact us directly via our contact form