Our areas of UK visa and immigration expertise
Overview of the areas in which we specialise.
Please note: we do not provide any advice or services for Entry Clearance visa applications to persons who must apply from outside the UK.
Further Leave to Remain (FLR)
From the Points Based System (PBS) to family/partner applications, we can represent and advise you in most FLR and extension matters listed below:
- Ancestry visa extension
- Ancestry visa dependency
- Spouse/civil partner of a settled person
- Unmarried partner of a settled person
- EEA registration certificate
- EEA residence card
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
We have years of experience in drafting, preparing and submitting permanent residency applications, based on the following:
- 5 years residency under employment category visas
- 5 years residency as an Ancestry visa holder
- 5 years of holding a spouse/civil partner/unmarried partner visa
- 10 years lawful residence
- EEA regulations (including family members)
Any questions about our services?
Contact us directly via our contact form
*Unfortunately we are unable to assist clients who must submit their application outside the UK.